The Bianchi Presta Difference
We are a mid-size, full service law firm located in the heart of the City of Vaughan. Our firm's founding partners built this business from the ground up on the basic principle of putting the client first. Today, our team enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment coupled with a collegial office culture - where our team works together by supporting one another to provide our clients a level of service that is second to none. Our continued success is, without a doubt, linked to our ability to attract and retain high-caliber individual lawyers, associates, students, and support staff, who embody our core-values as we continue to enhance and grow our team in various roles and capacities.
To find out more about the different types of opportunities we are offering, please select the position that is relevant to you.
Bianchi Presta welcomes both first year and second year law students looking for an introduction to their chosen profession. While working under the guidance of our lawyers, our students will be provided the opportunity of a placement that prefers a hands-on approach.
THE SUMMER STUDENT EXPERIENCE
We aim to expose our summer students to all our areas of practice during their time with us. This will help them come to understand what it is they like about the law, and assist them in choosing their direction of practice. We’re looking for ambitious students who have not only displayed an interest in what we do, but bring with themselves a good work ethic, and strong academic credentials.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING AS A SUMMER STUDENT?
First Year Summer Students:
- Starting your first year of law school? Looking to gain an edge on your peers by getting your first authentic glimpse at your future legal career?
- If you are in the process of completing your first year of law school, and are interested in summering with us, please send your resume, cover letter, and most recent post-secondary (undergraduate or graduate) academic transcript in a single PDF file entitled “<Student Name> Summer Student Program Application <YYYY-MM-DD>” to email@example.com by no later than January 31st.
Second Year Summer Students:
- Refining your competitive edge in anticipation of your articles? Looking for opportunities to refine your legal skills?
- If you have completed your second year of law school and are interested in spending a summer with us, please send your Resume, Cover Letter, and your First Year Law School transcript in a single PDF file entitled “<Student Name> Summer Student Program Application <YYYY-MM-DD>” to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than October 31st.
- In limited circumstances, our BP Selection Committee, in its sole discretion, will entertain qualified applications beyond the foregoing application deadlines provided that: (i) positions are still available and (ii) a reasonable explanation is provided.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Our recruitment team will be hard at work reviewing each and every one of your applications. We are always on the lookout for the newest and brightest legal minds to join us in our pursuit to become one of the most recognized and well respected full service law firms in the Greater Toronto Area.
Successful candidates will be those individuals who:
- Effectively demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt how they can add genuine value to the Bianchi Presta team through their talents, interests, intellect and legal prowess.
- Read & follow all application instructions.
- Exercise professionalism and discretion in their use of all forms of social media.
- Have a genuine interest in at least two (2) of our main legal practice areas. Be specific and explain.
- Have notified both their work and academic references in advance of their application.
If you have any questions about our recruitment process, our summer student program, or the firm in general, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest in joining our firm. While we greatly appreciate all of the enthusiastic and eager applicants we receive each and every year, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for next steps and interviews.