Bianchi Presta LLP prides itself on providing practical and cost-effective advice to a wide range of businesses across Canada. In addition to assisting start-up companies with their new ventures, we regularly provide ongoing legal advice and services concerning day-today matters affecting our clients’ businesses, and we do so in a timely manner.
Our client focused approach, which traces its roots back to the initial formation of Bianchi Presta LLP, together with the breadth of business law services that we provide, enables us to assist our business clients at all stages of their business’ development. In fact, many of our business law clients have remained clients since their businesses began – this is an aspect of our business law practice that we strive for at every opportunity, and we look forward to continuing this with all existing and new business law clients.
Bianchi Presta LLP offers a complete range of legal services to individuals, corporations, and partnerships. These legal services are delivered by the members of our Business Law Group. Our team has experience in all aspects of business law including:
- incorporation and organization of share capital and non-share capital corporations including not-for-profit corporations and charities;
- corporate reorganizations, including for tax and estate planning purposes;
- acquisitions and divestitures, including share and asset purchases and sales;
- formation of general partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability partnerships;
- shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements, and agreements for other strategic alliances;
- corporate governance;
- private equity investments, venture capital, and angel financing;
- project financing;
- supply, licensing, distribution, and outsourcing arrangements and other commercial agreements;
- public/private partnerships; and
- commercial and industrial leasing.
For more information on how we can assist your business, please click on the following links: Contract Drafting, Review, and Negotiation Due Diligence Preparation and Review Financing and Secured Transactions Commercial Leasing For more information about how we can help you, please contact us.